What is the Memphis Tigers vs. Tulsa college football betting line, over/under
The Memphis Tigers football team is scheduled to make the trip to face Tulsa in an American Athletic Conference contest on Saturday, Oct. 9. The game is scheduled to start at 8 p.m. CT.
Tulsa enters the matchup 1-4 overall and 0-1 in the AAC. Most recently, Houston beat Tulsa 45-10 on Oct. 1.
The Memphis Tigers come into the game 3-2 overall and 0-1 in the AAC. On Oct. 2, Temple beat Memphis 34-31.
Entering Saturday, Memphis leads the all-time series 19-11 vs. Tulsa.
More college football Week 6 betting lines:
- Tennessee vs. South Carolina | Ole Miss vs. Arkansas | Vanderbilt vs. Florida
- Auburn vs. Georgia | LSU vs. Kentucky | Alabama vs. Texas A&M
- Jackson State vs. Alabama A&M | Louisiana vs. Appalachian State
Memphis Tigers, Tulsa football betting odds
As of 9:10 a.m. CT on Saturday, Tulsa is a 3.5-point favorite against the Memphis Tigers, according to Tipico Sportsbook.
The over/under is 60.5 points.
Tulsa is -180 to win outright, and the Memphis Tigers are +145 to win outright.
Here's more Memphis Tigers news:
- Liberty Bowl:Mayor Jim Strickland supports whatever U of M decides on Liberty Bowl, on-campus stadium
- Ryan Silverfield:Memphis coach Ryan Silverfield won't 'hit the explosion button' after losing two in a row
- Memphis football:Memphis Tigers football can't afford to fumble away any more opportunities
Erik Hall is the lead digital producer for sports with the USA Today Network. You can find him on Twitter @HallErik.
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship, and there is no influence on news coverage.