What is the No. 24 SMU vs. Memphis Tigers football betting line, over/under
The SMU football team is scheduled to make the trip to face the Memphis Tigers in an American Athletic Conference contest on Saturday, Nov. 6. The game is scheduled to start at 11 a.m. CT.
SMU, ranked No. 24 in the USA Today Sports AFCA Coaches Poll, enters the matchup 7-1 overall and 3-1 in the AAC. Most recently, Houston beat SMU 44-37 on Oct. 30.
The Memphis Tigers come into the game 4-4 overall and 1-3 in the AAC. On Oct. 22, UCF beat Memphis 24-7.
Entering Saturday, Memphis leads the all-time series 9-4 vs. SMU.
More college football Week 10 betting lines:
- Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns vs. Georgia State | Ole Miss vs. Liberty University
- Mississippi State vs. Arkansas Razorbacks | Auburn vs. Texas A&M Aggies
- Alabama vs. LSU | Tennessee Vols vs. Kentucky Wildcats
Memphis Tigers vs. SMU football betting odds
As of 12:48 p.m. CT on Wednesday, SMU is a 4.5-point favorite against the Memphis Tigers, according to Tipico Sportsbook.
The over/under is 70.5 points.
SMU is -200 to win outright, and the Memphis Tigers are +160 to win outright.
Here's more Memphis Tigers, SMU football news:
- Seth Henigan:Memphis Tigers QB Seth Henigan to be game-time decision vs SMU football
- Memphis Tigers football:Memphis' past success was aided by transfers. Why hasn't that worked this season?
- SMU football:Marcus Jones returns kickoff 100 yards to lift Houston past SMU football
Erik Hall is the lead digital producer for sports with the USA Today Network. You can find him on Twitter @HallErik.
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship, and there is no influence on news coverage.